- The Training & Placement Cell, CIT plays a major role in shaping the career goals of our students besides collaborating with leading organizations and institutes in setting up of internship and training program of students. MOUs have been signed with established companies which conduct campus interviews and select graduate and post-graduate students from all disciplines. The T&P Cell functions effectively throughout the course of the year headed by well experienced Placement Officer along with a team of staff co-ordinators. A team of student representatives effectively assist the placement team..
Main Goals of our placement team:
- To ensure 100% placement of the students
- To train the students to meet the expectations of the industry through our Career Development Programmes.
- To enhance the aptitude, reasoning and soft skills in students.
- Aiming to Place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top notch companies.
- Pre-placement training to students in the areas of Technical knowledge and Soft skills.
- Career Awareness sessions.
- Model Aptitude tests, Mock Group discussions & Interviews to excel in the Recruitment process.
- Guidance sessions for higher studies
- Conduct online exams and written aptitude testsGuidance sessions for higher studies.